Buyback Protection: Make a Claim
For your convenience, we've provided a basic overview of the criteria you must meet in order to submit a claim form. See the AutoCheck Buyback Protection terms and conditions which govern any specific claim.
- You must own the vehicle at the time you make the claim.
- You must complete and submit a claim form as well as provide a complete copy of the AutoCheck vehicle history report ("report").
- The AutoCheck report must have been run prior to the purchase of the vehicle.
- AutoCheck Buyback Protection expires one year after the date on the AutoCheck report.
- You must provide proof of ownership of the vehicle as described in the AutoCheck Buyback Protection terms and conditions.
- You must provide a copy of the front and back of the Branded Title, certified by the issuing state.
- The Branded Title must have been issued at least 60 days prior to the date the AutoCheck VHR report was run.
- You must have registered for AutoCheck Buyback Protection terms and conditions within 90 days of the date you purchased the vehicle.
Mail completed claim form and all other required documentation to:
AutoCheck Buyback Protection
c/o: Experian Automotive
955 American Lane
Schaumburg, IL 60173