AutoCheck vs. CarFax
An AutoCheck® vehicle history report helps you understand a vehicle's history, enables you to compare similar vehicles you may be considering and helps you select the vehicle that's right for you. This has been AutoCheck's mission since it debuted over 10 years ago, and it is a mission that continues through relationships with trusted industry leaders such as NADAguides.com, CarMax, eBay Motors, Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds.com.
We understand that you have a choice when it comes to researching a vehicle's history. How does AutoCheck stack up against the competition?
|Vehicle Data Feature|
|Run UNLIMITED reports by VIN: Unlimited Subscribers may run as many VINs as they wish from anywhere they like, via their desktop, smartphone or tablet|
|The patented AutoCheck Score® to help you assess a vehicle's predicted reliability at a glance and compare it to similar cars in its class|
|Access to title and registration data from ALL 50 states and the District of Columbia|
|Exclusive auction-announced data from the two largest US auctions|
|Collision records from police reports and other accident data sources|
|Event data reported from insurance carriers and salvage yards|
|Buyback Protection for qualified, registered vehicles that helps protect you against unreported title brands|
|Subscribers may scan UNLIMITED VINs on a consumer app on both Android and Apple mobile devices and tablets, providing anywhere, anytime access to vehicle history reports|
© Experian 2016. All rights reserved. 955 American Lane, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Some information al provided by NADAguides®. © Copyright 2016 NADAguides. All Rights Reserved.
NADAguides is an alliance partner of NADA Services Corporation.
AutoCheck® vehicle history reports deliver information on reported accidents, odometer rollback, lemon vehicles, branded titles and much more. Our vast database pulls vehicle information from all 50 states and the information is aggregated and managed by Experian, a leading expert in credit and automotive data services.
Even if you already have access to a vehicle history report from a provider, AutoCheck has its own set of exclusive data that may uncover further information about a vehicle you're considering. When looking to make an expensive purchase such as a new vehicle, shouldn't you have access to as much information as you can before making a decision? An AutoCheck report can.
- AUTOCHECK MOBILE: Get FREE access to vehicle history delivered to your iPhone or Android mobile device when you buy from AutoCheck.
- EXCLUSIVE DATA: AutoCheck has exclusive data partnerships with a wide range of sources across the automotive industry who supply data, including critical accident report information, to Experian. Our exclusive data can only be found on AutoCheck vehicle history reports.
- UNLIMITED REPORTS BY VIN: Subscribers may run as many VINs as they wish from any device, including Web browser, mobile device or tablet. They may also scan UNLIMITED VINs on both Android and Apple mobile devices and tablets, providing on-the-go access to vehicle history reports.
- AUTOCHECK SCORETM: Every report includes an AutoCheck ScoreTM to help you quickly assess a vehicle's predicted reliability and compare it to similar cars in its class.
- EXPERIAN STRENGTH: AutoCheck® is part of Experian, a trusted global leader in information services focused on helping consumers make the best financial and purchasing decisions.
Auto industry leaders such as NADAguides, CarMax, eBay Motors, Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds.com have chosen to provide AutoCheck vehicle history reports to their customers. AutoCheck has over 13,000 dealers in our network. Our dealerships hand out AutoCheck reports to customers every day, to help them understand a car's history, compare similar vehicles and select a used car that's just right for them.
Whether you're spending thousands on a new vehicle or you're looking to sell your current car, make an AutoCheck vehicle history report part of the purchase process.