- Covers what you paid (up to 110% of the NADAguides.com published retail value) PLUS up to $500 in aftermarket accessories at no extra cost. See terms and conditions for details.
- Provides a full year of coverage to protect you from major title problems that we miss from the Department of Motor Vehicles.
AutoCheck vehicle history reports with Buyback Protection provides coverage for what you paid for the vehicle and will refund your purchase price (up to 110% of the NADAguides.com published retail value) if you find a covered title defect that also meets the Buyback Protection terms and conditions.
For your convenience, we've listed some of the title problems that are covered by Buyback Protection, subject to the AutoCheck Buyback terms and conditions.
- Junk or salvage
- Dismantled, rebuilt or reconstructed
- Flood damage
- Hail damage
- Fire damage
- Bought back by the manufacturer ("Lemon Law")
- Odometer exceeds mechanical limits
- Odometer was not actual mileage
See how Buyback Protection is different from the promises made by other vehicle history report "guarantees":
|Coverage/Features||Other "Guarantees"||AutoCheck Buyback Protection|
|Are aftermarket items covered?||No.|
Anything on your car that was not part of the car when it was manufactured will not be covered.
Up to $500 of items such as warranties and installed accessories are covered.
|Is arbitrary cancellation prohibited?||No.|
The guarantee can be cancelled at any time at the company's option.
Experian stands behind the AutoCheck Buyback Protection program, and pledges to honor all current and future Buyback Protection claims subject to the terms and conditions.